If you are looking for a Cable Beach Club review, here it is. Where else on earth can you find the perfect nexus of natural beauty and man-made luxury other than the Cable Beach Club, the only resort located directly in front of… well Cable Beach.
This stunning vacation destination lures you with a choice of accommodation types all set amidst magnificent gardens, against the backdrop of blue skies and turquoise waters.
There are not one but two swimming pools as well as a meditation Buddha sanctuary and spa indulgences.
Your Choice of Guest Rooms Awaits You…
It doesn’t matter if you are travelling on your own, with a business associate, a romantic companion, or an excited family of five: Cable Beach Club offers accommodations to suit everybody.
Studio accommodations convey the beauty of polished wood appointments against the rugged excitement of corrugated railings and delicate lattice work.
All studios include a king-size bed, ensuite shower, refrigerator and dining area, luggage rack, hair dryer, ironing board, desk and chair, and of course television, internet, and phone service. Rooms are fully air conditioned but also complete with ceiling fans and sun lounges.
- The Ocean Side studio, a second-floor option, offers a totally private veranda and a stunning view of the Indian Ocean.
- The Pool Terrace studio is on the first floor for easy access to a pool that’s limited for adults only. You’ll enjoy a garden terrace as well as a restful umbrella area
- The Garden View studio, also in the two-story wing, lets you choose from one king-size or two single beds and offers a magnificent view of the resort’s garden arrangements.
- The Pool View room overlooks the adults-only pool and offers a relaxing veranda for your enjoyment.
Bungalows come with two bedrooms and kitchen facilities a bit more extended than the studios, with microwave, freezer, and hot plate available for your convenience. There are also a mini bar, a desk, and an in-room safe.
- The Classic Bungalow offers your choice of a king-size bed plus two singles or simply four single beds, plus an ensuite bathroom.
- The Pearlers Bungalow will provide the same bed options but with two ensuite bathrooms.
- The Spa Superior Bungalow tempts you with an enormous spa bathroom plus a walk-in wardrobe.
- The Spa Deluxe sleeps up to 7 people with various combinations of king-size and single beds. It presents 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with spa baths and walk-in wardrobes.
The Villas at Cable Beach Club take you away to your own little place of pleasure, with private courtyards, outdoor shower, and heated plunge pool. They are only available for adults. Bonus options include butler service, private return to the Broome airport, a full array of complimentary refreshments, plus more.
- The standard Villa offers all of the above, including a Nespresso coffee maker, refrigerator, and microwave.
- The Leon Pericles Villa provides an extra sitting room for your privacy as you travel. The bathroom whilst ensuite opens into the courtyard offering a true taste of the tropics.
- The McAlpine Villa gives you every luxury already mentioned but designed with your total privacy in mind for the ultimate romantic escape.
You can also choose from three well-appointed suites, each one a cultural masterpiece designed by a premiere Australian artist. You can avail yourselves of the same bonus options as with the villas.
- The one designed by Humphrey Price-Jones offers a large bedroom, sitting room, and veranda allowing you the perfect setting for a romantic liaison.
- Sir Sidney Nolan created the second suite, featuring two luxurious bedrooms—one with king-size bed and one with two singles—and two ensuite bathrooms. The enormous lounge area shares space with a dining table fit for ten, and the view from the balcony will render gasps.
- The artistry of Elizabeth Durack envelopes you in the third option, which will accommodate three couples in each of three bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bathrooms. A long hallway curves through the area to afford total privacy in each suite, as well as a small kitchen and a large sitting room with dining area. The veranda surrounds you on two sides revealing spectacular views of the sun as it rises or sets.
You may not wish to wander outside of your assigned accommodation, once you’ve arrived, but Cable Beach Club offers so much more for you to experience.
While many of the accommodations give access to an adult-only pool, there is a separate pool for the traditional family experience
The Chahoya Spa is actually a peaceful retreat in itself, with seven suites for private beauty and yoga experiences. You can step into radiance in this place of harmony and balance. You will also find a Buddhist sanctuary for reflection or meditation.
There is no place like the Cable Beach Club in Broome to experience the amazing melding of both culture and cuisine. Dining options include three spectacular restaurants, one with several casual menus and two of them serving you from 6pm into the evening.
Whether you just want to swim in the crisp warm waters just off Cable Beach, take a camel ride, or visit outlying attractions such as the dinosaur footprints at Gantheaume Point, we can make it happen for you.
Whether you are organizing a business retreat, arranging a wedding, or simply travelling through the northwest corner of Australia, the Cable Beach Club at Broome will welcome you.
Why Book at Cable Beach Club?
If you are looking to get away from it all, there’s nothing quite like arriving at the Broome airport and being whisked away by your own personal escort from the Club.
You can enjoy in-room check-in and have fresh fruits and champagne or other delicious food delivered to your room daily. If you are travelling without children, specify when you book that you want accommodations near the adult-only pool.
Visitors say there is no place like the Cable Beach Club that delivers the flavour of the Kimberley region.
The food and wine are superb. The rooms are spotless. Members of the staff are pleasant and make every effort to satisfy your requests.
Visit the Cable Beach Club Resort website for more information.
If you are holding a business event and are searching for corporate dj, please get in contact for a quote.
Alternatively, if you are having your wedding at the Cable Beach Club, keep us in mind for your broome wedding dj entertainment.
Goldbass DJ Entertainment